Abena Abri Flex Premium S1 60-90cm Hip/Waist Size, Pull Up, 1400ml
When reading reviews about Abri-Flex Premium Protective Underwear, you will learn that most users believe that they are the best pull-ups on the market today.
Most of the time, this assertion is based upon the high absorbency of the Abri-Flex lines (Level 1 & Level 3). The absorbency ranges from 1400ml to 2200ml; whereby most U.S. manufactured pull-ups only absorb 700ml to 1000ml.
Like any other standard pull-up, the Abri-Flex can be worn just like normal underwear, enhancing the users feeling of freedom and dignity and improving self management opportunities.
The new Abri-Flex Premium generation has been developed with focus on improved fit and leakage security. It features:
(1) Extraordinarily High Number of Elastic Threads - The extra threads ensure a perfect fit and that the product stays in place during use;
(2) Super Soft and Breathable Textile-like Exterior - The cloth-like exterior makes the product noiseless and discreet. It also ensures superior comfort and healthier skin;
(3) Discreet Wetness Indicator - The wetness indicator turns blue when wet and makes it easy to check when the product needs to be changed;
(4) Unique Elastication in the Crotch Area - Provides a snug body fit and minimizes the risk of leakage;
(5) Top Dry Layer - The skin-side contact layer is designed to absorb rapidly and maintain its dryness;
(6) Channel System - The core was designed with a channel system for rapid absorption and dispersion of liquid;
(7) Odor System - The absorbent core has odor eliminators which reduces the risk of unpleasant odors;
(8) Leg Leakage Barriers - The barriers act as a liquid guard at the most vulnerable part of any incontinence product. Designed to prevent leakage where the product touches the thigh or leg.
This Abri-Flex Premium (S1) Protective Underwear is a Small and Fits 23.5\" to 35.5\" waist/hip. It absorbs 1400ml and the Bag contains 14 units.